So I remain silent and let them call it conspiracy of silence and I keep myself small so that they don’t see me coming.
Disclaimer: To avoid the accusation of plagiarism, let me mention that above quotes are improvisation of Kavin Spacey’s dialogues from “The house of cards” and the Al-Pachinno’s dialogues from “the Devils Advocate”.
The bad new is that the aforementioned crap has nothing to do with the crap that follows the current crap. The only reason for writing the above crap is not only to make it little cheesy but also to make the later crap little enticing. Moreover I could not find any reasonable forewords hence the above crap serves the purpose of freaking filler as well.
Now the million dollar question: “why me God? why me? Why me everytime? Why things go wrong for me? WTH man!”
Despite the fact that we have knowledge of the precursors, consequences and implications, “Why me God why me?”
And the the probable answers to above moronic questions are:
- Focus and stop crying like a baby
- Listen to Dr. Goleman lectures on Focus, emtional Intelliegence blah blah blah and sleep tight. This guy has an amazing ability to make you sleep in a pinch of time. Seemingly he has turned lullaby into a new science. God! I trying to pay attention but zZZZ.
- Do efficient monotasking and stop being a smarty pants.
- Self-Doubt! throw it out of the window. The God, to whom you are complaining, made you freaking adaptable enough to bear the hardships.
- The basics not covered correctly and taken for granted: Because you are freaking prodigy, does not mean you don’t have to perform them correctly.
- Pressure: Release it at the right moment and at right place. Don’t let it get over your nerves.
- Uncertainties: To resolved them the hard way: rely on experience Or do the effective risk management.
- Fear of failure: Courage is not the name of fearlessness rather defeating your worst fears and if you frightened actually it mean you are intelliegen enough to comprehend the repercussions of your actions. But goals can never be achieved without taking risks.
- Listen to your instincts. Your gut feeling sometimes works better than your brain.
- Todo lists: Document document and document everything
- Decision: The best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is to mess it up and the worst thing doing nothing.(Roosevelt)
- Communication: enounce! everything! You have been bestowed with lungs, Voice box and piece of meat in your mouth use it effectively time to time.
- Guilt: If aforementioned crap is done properly! to hell with the rest!